Carbon monoxide (CO) is a deadly, colourless, odourless, poisonous gas.
It is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels, including coal, wood, charcoal, oil, kerosene, propane, and natural gas.
Products and equipment powered by internal combustion engines such as portable generators, cars, lawn mowers, and power washers also produce CO.
Carbon monoxide is harmful when breathed because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain, and other vital organs of oxygen.
Large amounts of CO can overcome you in minutes without warning—causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate
|Measurement Range||0 to 999 PPM|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55oC|
|Display Mode||Digital display with seven segment screen|
|Alarming Method||Automatic Alarming|
|Sound Level||>80 Db|
|Power Supply Models||230 Volts AC – TPGS0901AM1P|
|24 Volts DC – TPGS0901BM1P|
|12 Volts DC – TPGS0901CM1P|
|Current||<150 mA (In measuring condition)|
|<75 mA (In non-measuring condition)|
LED INDICATOR INDICATION AND BUTTON OPERATION
|GREEN||POWER light (Shows Detector power ON)|
|BLUE||ACTIVE light (Shows Detector working properly)|
|YELLOW LED||FAULT light (Shows sensor is faulty)|
|RED LED||ALARM light (GAS concentration is above the preset level)|
|TEST BUTTON||PRESS FOR TEST ALARM FUNCTION|
|RESET BUTTON||PRESS FOR STOP THE WARM-UP TIME|