- Fully confirms IS 2189.
- Operates on 230 V AC, 50 Hz AC supply
- Battery backup with built in charger
- Leakage / fault status in different colored LED indications.
- 16 x 2 line dot matrix LCD display.
- Detector wise Leakage, open, short LED indications.
- External switches to test each detector leakage, open, short status manually.
- External switches for reset, Silence, LED test.
- Detector isolation facility with loop voltage cutoff.
- Relay O/P for actuators.
- Mains on, System On, Charger on, visual indications.
- Battery Low indications
- Enough inside space for battery
- The panel and detectors should be within the temperature range of°C.
- We strongly recommend you to check the panel on a daily basis and the detectors on a weekly basis.
- Ensure 230 voltage input level before switching ON the Panel. If the voltage fluctuation is more than 10% use UPS supply or voltage stabilizer.
- Don’t fix the panel/ detector in a high range of vibrating area
- Don’t put the panel cables near to the high voltage area
- Don’t fix the panel in highly moisture surrounded area
- Don’t connect the power cable wrongly, this will break the warranty